- Dear guests, the management and staff of Galini hotel welcome you and wish you a good stay.
- In case you need anything, do not hesitate to contact the Reception staff or the Hotel Management.
- Our staff is ready to serve your every need and will take care of a pleasant and comfortable stay.
- We wish you a good stay and we hope to have you with us again on your next trip to Itea.
- The reception is open 24 hours. Enter 9 to contact the reception.
- In case you need to leave your luggage outside the room on the day of arrival / departure, luggage storage is at your disposal. Please contact the Reception.
- Free Wireless Internet. Password: galini32323
- Mini Fridge
- Hair dryer
- Air Conditioning / Cooling- Heating: All rooms have an autonomous air conditioning unit. Make sure the doors remain closed during operation
- Supply of iron and ironing board on request
- Safe (free use)
- Water kettle and tea / coffee making facilities
- Choice of pillows
- Anatomicl mattress
- Hypoallergenic Pillows
- Thermal insulation frames with double glazing on the windows
- Balcony with sea view
- Natural lighting and ventilation in all rooms
- Towels - bed linen
- Room Cleaning Service
- Bath products
- Change of towels on request
- The rooms are cleaned daily from 10:00 until 14:00. If you would like your room to be cleaned at certain times of the day, please contact the receptionist.
- The hotel provides a dry cleaning & ironing service upon request, at an additional cost where you can pick them up at the reception until 14:00.
- Breakfast is available from 08:00 until 10:00 on the fourth floor. If you wish to have breakfast earlier, contact the Reception. You can also have breakfast in the room at an additional cost. Packed breakfasts are available.
COMPLAINTS & SUGGESTIONS
Please contact the reception staff if you have any suggestions, complaints or concerns about the operation of the hotel. Our hotel aims to continuously improve the services provided to its customers. Effective grievance management is a prerequisite for the provision of quality services and is essentially a source of data for identifying weaknesses in policies and procedures.
- The official arrival time is 15:00 and after, in case of room availability the check in can be done earlier.
- On the day of your departure the room must be vacated by 11:00. If you wish to reserve the room beyond this time, you must contact the reception for availability and charge.
- For any information about museums, attractions, activities, historical sites, archeological sites or whatever else you need you can contact the reception.
- There is a small library in the reception area where you can borrow or donate books.
- Room Service is available 24 hours.
In case you find a fault in the equipment of your room, Please refer it to the Reception in order to correct it immediately. We ask for your understanding for any delay that may be due to technical reasons.
- LOST OBJECTS
For your convenience, please report any lost items to the Reception as soon as possible, so that when they are found, they can be delivered immediately either to your room or to the address you indicate to us.
We would like to inform you that smoking is not allowed inside the room, it is only allowed outside the hotel.
Pets are not allowed in the hotel because there is no suitable accommodation.
- INTERNET (FREE WI-FI)
There is free wireless coverage in all public areas of the hotel and in the rooms. Please contact the Reception for more information. If you have problems with your connection, please contact the Host.
Faxes, photocopies and other related services can be arranged through the reception. For more information please contact the reception staff.
- WAKE UP SERVICE
If you wish to wake up please contact the reception.
- CHILDREN'S BED
Possibility to add a baby cot on request.
- CREDIT CARDS
The hotel accepts Visa and Mastercard credit cards.